Summer can leave your skin looking and feeling dehydrated. To achieve a natural summer glow this season, consider adding Aloe Vera to your skincare routine. It is completely natural and the benefits are endless…
What is Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera has medicinal properties that help us stay cool during the hottest months. It also contains essential nutrients, vitamins and minerals. These will all help you get a glowing face and clear skin.
This natural plant also contains collagen which repairs your skin cells and prevents ageing.
It works on any skin type and can help a host of skin conditions. So focus on getting your summer glow and start applying Aloe Vera gel now.
Five ways to use Aloe Vera
- It soothes sunburn. Often referred to as the “burn plant” Aloe contains compounds that help soothe and repair burnt skin. The thick gel that fills the Aloe’s leaves can even help to heal severe burns.
- Aloe is a great moisturiser. It is 95% water and locks moisture into the skin. It is suitable for all skin types.
- This magical plant even helps to prevent premature ageing. Due to its high moisture content Aloe Vera gel helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. It even encourages skin cell repair!
- Aloe has anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, so it is effective at preventing acne. It stops the bacteria from forming in the first place and can help unclog pores and soften blemishes.
- The cooling properties of Aloe Vera help to soothe many skin irritations. Whether it is an itchy scalp or heat rash, Aloe contains compounds that contain anti-fungal properties. It can even help with boils and cysts.
This wonder plant is well worth investing in. Make sure you always have it in your cupboard. Make it part of your daily routine and you will have a summer glow in no time.