We’re a few months off summer yet, but I already have a feeling of fear at the thought of revealing my body where my skin tone is uneven.
It’s my arms in particular that make the most insecure and I know I am not alone, many of my friends feel the same as I do. It’s going to require a lot of courage for me to don a strappy summer dress. Microdermabrasion is definitely worth a go and it’s not just for the face, which many people assume. It can also target areas on your body that you are self conscious of. So, what have you got to lose by giving it a go?
Lots of us suffer from an uneven skin tone, and it can make some people very self-conscious, especially when we begin to notice skin spots and blotchy skin.
Because most uneven skin tones are superficial, microdermabrasion is usually the first treatment option people go for. The SkinBase Facial™ uses fine crystals which are gently blasted across the uneven skin tone using a small jet. This directly affects the outer layer of skin causing it to break away, aiding in lightening or removing unwanted pigments and revealing a gorgeous even skin tone beneath.
Why The SkinBase Facial™ for Uneven Skin Tone, Blotchy Skin & Brown Patches?
- Smoothes redness and uneven skin tone
- Rejuvenates sun damaged and brown patches on skin
- Can be used on any skin type – dark, light and even extremely sensitive skin
- Deep cleansing of pores for clearer, fresher, younger and more even looking skin
- Ideal for busy lives (a ‘lunchtime facial’)
- Results visible on uneven skintone from even the very first SkinBase Facial treatment.
If you’re new to microdermabrasion and want to know more, have a look at the videos of our customers and see for yourselves how good it can be!