Lots of us suffer from an uneven skin tone, and it can make some people very self-conscious, especially when we begin to notice skin spots and blotchy skin. Microdermabrasion is fantastic for dealing with these concerns and it’s not just for the face. It can also target areas on your body that you are self-conscious of. So, what have you got to lose by giving it a go?
Because most uneven skin tones are superficial, microdermabrasion is usually the first treatment option people go for. The SkinBase Facial™ uses fine crystals which are gently blasted across the uneven skin tone using a small jet. This directly affects the outer layer of skin causing it to break away, aiding in lightening or removing unwanted pigments and revealing a gorgeous even skin tone beneath.
Why The SkinBase Facial™ for Uneven Skin Tone, Blotchy Skin & Brown Patches?
- Smoothes redness and uneven skin tone
- Rejuvenates sun damaged and brown patches on the skin
- Can be used on any skin type – dark, light and even sensitive skin types
- Deep cleansing of pores for clearer, fresher, younger and more even-looking skin
- Ideal for busy lives (a ‘lunchtime facial’), no downtime
- Results visible on uneven skin tone from even the very first SkinBase Facial treatment.
Course of Facials
If your skin needs some work for uneven skin tone a course of 6 will help you to achieve the results you are looking for. Ideally, treatments should be carried out every 7-10 days. This will allow your therapist to work deeper on the skin with each treatment; but safely and effectively without injury to the skin.
If you’re new to microdermabrasion and want to know more, have a look at the videos of our clients and see for yourselves how good it can be!
We know you can’t book in for your treatments right now, but you can find your nearest therapist and be ready to book in as soon as you can!