All About SkinBase Microdermabrasion
The process of a SkinBase Microdermabrasion (MD) treatment involves the use of tiny, abrasive crystals to gently remove dead skin cells and debris from the surface of the skin. This process occurs with the use of vacuum pressure. The vacuum suctions away dead skin and used crystals, and collects them in a reservoir (disposable jar) so they can be discarded safely and hygienically. The procedure is simple, quick and painless, with no downtime, so a perfect choice for regular treatment.
How Does My Skin Benefit From MD?
Now you know all about SkinBase Microdermabrasion, let’s find out the benefits! There are many beneficial reasons you should have a course of SkinBase Microdermabrasion. Just one signature SkinBase treatment can dramatically improve how the skin looks and feels, as well as how you do! We recommend a course of facials, depending on your skin concern. This will help remove scars, fine lines and wrinkles, surface pigmentation and even stretch marks! You can keep your skin healthy and glowing for longer with a very small investment of money and time.
More MD Benefits:
- Results are progressive – With each treatment, you will continue to see an improvement in your skin’s appearance.
- Increased absorption of products – Regular exfoliation with SkinBase MD will ensure there is no barrier on the skin blocking products. Therefore, they can soak in more easily, for better absorption.
- Exfoliates deeper – Regular treatments will improve the appearance of pigmentation and scarring, as the crystals can work deeper each time
- Stimulates collagen production – Having weekly treatments will keep skin supple and more elastic with the increase of collagen.
- The vacuum pressure of the machine increases circulation, allowing more blood flow and oxygen to the superficial layers of the skin.