What Does Intense Pulsed Light Treat?
IPL is effective for a range of cosmetic and therapeutic treatments. From hair reduction to thread veins and acne. Ask your therapist about SkinBase IPL now.
The SkinBase IPL can be used to treat a wide range of conditions successfully.
Our therapists have had fantastic results from hair reduction to acne. Take a look at some of our before and after photos to see what can be achieved or read the more detailed information below on the various treatments the SkinBase IPL offers.
Intense Pulsed Light for Acne
- Destroys the bacteria on the skin preventing new spots occurring.
- Prevents over-production of sebum and dramatically reduces inflammation.
- Stimulates collagen production reducing the appearance of scarring and improving skin texture.
Intense Pulsed Light for Vascular Lesions
- Treats thread veins and rosacea in as little as two or three treatments.
- Remove campbell de morgan spots / cherry angiomas.
Intense Pulsed Light for Photorejuvenation
- Treats sun damage including age spots and pigmentation.
- Reduces redness and uneven pigmentation.
- Effectively reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin looks smoother and more even in appearance.
Intense Pulsed Light for Unwanted Hair Reduction
Find Your Local SkinBase™ Therapist
SkinBase™ is the leading microdermabrasion treatment and winner of Best Advanced Treatment 2018 and 2019 at the National Beauty Awards. With over 2,200 accredited salons and spas in the UK & Ireland, there’s bound to be a salon near you.