The SkinBase IPL can be used to treat a wide range of conditions successfully.
Our therapists have had fantastic results from hair reduction to acne. Take a look at some of our before and after photos to see what can be achieved or read the more detailed information below on the various treatments the SkinBase IPL offers.
Intense Pulsed Light for Acne
SkinBase IPL for acne treats the affected area in a number of ways :
- Destroys the bacteria on the skin preventing new spots occurring.
- Prevents over-production of sebum and dramatically reduces inflammation.
- Stimulates collagen production reducing the appearance of scarring and improving skin texture.
Intense Pulsed Light for Vascular Lesions
- Treats thread veins and rosacea in as little as two or three treatments.
- Remove campbell de morgan spots / cherry angiomas.
Intense Pulsed Light for Photorejuvenation
- Treats sun damage including age spots and pigmentation.
- Reduces redness and uneven pigmentation.
- Effectively reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin looks smoother and more even in appearance.
Intense Pulsed Light for Unwanted Hair Reduction
One of the most popular and well known treatments for IPL is the reduction of unwanted hair. Just think of the time you spend on waxing and shaving let alone the costs of the products. The SkinBase IPL has proven itself time and again for permanent hair reduction.
Find Your Local SkinBase™ Therapist
SkinBase™ is the leading microdermabrasion treatment. With over 2,000 accredited salons and spas in the UK & Ireland, there’s bound to be a salon near you.
Are you a beauty professional, and would like to offer SkinBase™ treatments? Find out more.