Halloween is almost upon us and we’re already getting so excited about dressing up. So you can imagine our delight when we stumbled across this amazing little blog from The Beauty Department all about creating the perfect Halloween eyes!
This look is simple if you break it down and actually very wearable if you pair it with a nude lip (peachy nude or pinky nude to add a little life) and a light peach cheek. And it lets everyone know you love Halloween, even if you can’t dress up for it!
The tools you’ll need:
- Peach Eyeshadow
- Copper Eyeshadow
- Purple Eyeshadow
- Your Favourite Mascara
- A Black Eye Liner
- A Highlighting Eyeshadow.
- Apply the peach shade all over the lid.
- Apply the copper shade in the crease.
- Also sweep the copper shade along the lower lash line.
- Wet an angled liner brush and dip it in the purple shadow. Trace it along the upper lashline then flick it up and out for a cat eye effect.
- Line the lower lash line with the purple eye shadow as well.
- Apply a couple coats of mascara.
- Rim the inner waterline with the Black Liner.
- Stamp the highlighting shadow on the inner corner to brighten and separate the eyes.