Many women are self-conscious when it comes to ageing and as much as we are preached at to grow old gracefully, sometimes the ageing process can be a bitter pill to swallow.
One of the questions we are asked most is does The SkinBase Facial™ work as a successful anti-ageing treatment. Put simply, the answer is yes. Microdermabrasion can provide the perfect option – especially for those wanting to regain their youthful looks without invasive surgical procedures.
The SkinBase Facial™ works by targeting the top layers of the skin, called the “epidermis”. As new cells are created, they push the older, ageing dead cells up and eventually off the body. Microdermabrasion treatment helps remove ageing skin cells and damaged skin layers to reveal fresher, younger looking skin and a dazzling complexion. The anti ageing microdermabrasion procedure is simple and effective, and it can rejuvenate your ageing skin’s appearance in a short time with little or no discomfort.
Microdermabrasion via The SkinBase Facial™ is ideally suited for a person who has ageing skin or skin that has been damaged by over-exposure to the sun. We’re all looking for an anti ageing treatment that actually works and microdermabrasion treatments polish and soften the skin, reducing fine lines and age spots on the face. The process is used to treat areas prone to fine lines and wrinkles. Often these lines are next to the eyes, on the cheeks, on the forehead, and the area around the mouth.
Why The SkinBase Facial™ as an Anti Ageing Treatment for Ageing Skin?
- It is a simple, straightforward and painless anti ageing treatment for ageing skin
- It is as effective as many more invasive surgical procedures, such as laser skin resurfacing, and does not require anaesthesia
- It enables you to return to your daily routine (with younger looking skin!) with minimal disruption after treatment – (It’s known as the “lunchtime facial”!)
- It works on all types of ageing skin, including dark skin and sensitive skin
- It is more affordable than many other cosmetic anti ageing skin treatments
- You’re left with glowing, radiant skin and younger looking skin – it’s the one stop shop answer to anti ageing skin care
Further Information on Ageing Skin & Getting Younger Looking Skin
To help avoid any risks and speed up recovery for your ageing skin, it is important to avoid exposure to the sun for at least 7 days after the treatment and to use high factor SPF every time you venture outdoors. Don’t forget also to moisturise your skin thoroughly in the days following the treatment (which you should do anyway if you want to maintain younger looking skin!) Avoid any harsh products such as exfoliating scrubs and glycolic acid creams as these can be detrimental to ageing skin renewal.
Our videos clearly show the amazing effects of The SkinBase Facial™ as an anti ageing treatment on ageing skin. If you’re interested in giving microdermabrasion a go, why not find a therapist near you and see what all the fuss is about.