Not sure about you lot but my last bit of tan seems to be fading and my skin feeling in need of a boost as it’s starting to look tired, dull and uneven?
And I am not alone, as that’s one of the main reasons a lot of our customers come to us. Breakouts, blotches and larger pores can leave anyone feeling self conscious and looking for a treatment to improve the appearance of the skin.
Glowing, healthy skin is smooth, clean skin. If it is smothered in dead cells and oil, it will become dull, tired looking and grey. As we grow older and are constantly exposed to the UV rays of the sun our skin starts to appear dry, tired and dull. This is the result of the outside layer of the skin getting excessively built up and not exfoliated on a regular basis. Build-up is especially apparent to women since we realise that make-up doesn’t look as fresh. Make-up is actually being absorbed into the accumulated dead skin cells, which gives a very tired and unhealthy look to the skin.
Dull skin lacks luster and radiance. It screams ‘old’ and ‘tired’ and ‘run down’. It is a common problem and you can easily find yourself looking in the mirror and seeing a less than radiant complexion staring back.
Through neglect, nutritional deficiency, pollution, poor lifestyles or just bad genetics, your skin can become grey and tired.
Normally skin renews itself approximately every 28 days. By removing dead skin cells from the top layer of the skin as The SkinBase Facial™ speeds up the rate at which the skin would normally renew itself – ridding you of tired and dull patches and revealing new, fresh skin and giving a radiant glow.
Why The SkinBase Facial™ for Dull & Tired Skin?
- Revitalises tired skin by stimulating collagen and elastin formation
- Immediate visable results for dull skin even after the first treatment
- Perfect for congested, uneven skin with open pores – helps to tighten and brighten tired, dull skin
- Variable control allowing for deeper exfoliation of blemished, uneven, blotchy skin
- You can return to your normal lifestyle immediately – a ‘lunchtime facial’
- Fresh faced feeling after a number of treatments resulting in less need for make up
The SkinBase Facial™ is proven to help revitalise dull and tired skin – take a look at our videos of real women who have experienced the results.