Finally! The weather is starting to be on our side, we might actually get some wear out of our summer wardrobe which has been crying out to be worn for MONTHS! But as well as excitement at the thought of beer gardens, summer weddings and dining al fresco (oh la la), I also get a twinge of fear at the thought of revealing certain bits of skin which have an uneven skin tone.
I am not just referring to my face but also the tops of my arms and elsewhere. It’s going to take a lot of courage for me to don a vest top I tell you! But one thing that is definitely worth trying is microdermabrasion. It’s not just for the face and can target areas on your body that you are self conscious of. Why not give it a go if you’re feeling a bit like me?
Lots of us suffer from an uneven skin tone, and it can make some people very self-conscious, especially when we begin to notice skin spots and blotchy skin.
Because most uneven skin tones are superficial, microdermabrasion is usually the first treatment option people go for. The SkinBase Facial™ uses fine crystals which are gently blasted across the uneven skin tone using a small jet. This directly affects the outer layer of skin causing it to break away, aiding in lightening or removing unwanted pigments and revealing a gorgeous even skin tone beneath.
Why The SkinBase Facial™ for Uneven Skin Tone, Blotchy Skin & Brown Patches?
- Smoothes redness and uneven skin tone
- Rejuvenates sun damaged and brown patches on skin
- Can be used on any skin type – dark, light and even extremely sensitive skin
- Deep cleansing of pores for clearer, fresher, younger and more even looking skin
- Ideal for busy lives (a ‘lunchtime facial’)
- Results visible on uneven skintone from even the very first SkinBase Facial treatment.
If you’re new to microdermabrasion and want to know more, have a looksie here!